Monday, April 29, 2013

Ranking the 6 Variations

1.  Crowdsourcing Part 2- Watching the video with the frames together was a great experience and I was really impressed with how well it turned out. Also, crowdsourcing is just a really cool concept.
2. Cameraless- This one was a lot of fun. I enjoyed working directly on the film and I was happy that my animation turned out the way I wanted.
3. Multiplane Animation- Working with Erik and Scott on this was great. When I'm rich and eccentric I'll probably make multiplaning a hobby.
4. Bolex Long Take- I was very relieved when we were able to get everything the way we planned it in one take.
5. Rhythmic Edit- The only reason this one is so low is probably because my editing PTSD is still fresh.
6. Crowdsourcing Part 1- Because media fasting caused me to gain weight from eating out of boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment